[Buildroot] [git commit] stunnel: bump to version 4.44

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Oct 18 07:04:34 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Maxime" == Maxime Ripard <maxime.ripard at free-electrons.com> writes:

Hi,

 Maxime> Also, how the mirror is generated ? At each release or at a given
 Maxime> frequency ? Because, in the first case, if a new version is released
 Maxime> between this commit and the release, we're screwed.

I try to update the mirror often. I used to do it manually, but now it's
done from a cronjob every Wednesday night.

We unfortunately don't have a good way of downloading ALL source
tarballs for all configuration possibilities so I do:

make allyesconfig; make source

for i in $(seq 50);
do
        make randconfig; make source