[Buildroot] Bug in pkg-stats?

H Hartley Sweeten hartleys at visionengravers.com
Tue Oct 4 23:05:04 UTC 2011

On Tuesday, October 04, 2011 3:36 PM, H Hartley Sweeten wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> The output of pkg-stats shows almost every package with the following status:
>
> AUTOTARGETS GENTARGETS  CMAKETARGETS   manual
> target host target host target host  target              Actions
>   NO    NO    NO    NO    NO    NO     NO   YES  * convert to generic target
>
> I don't think this output is correct but I can't figure out what's wrong
> with the script.

Thomas,

I think the problem with pkg-stats is due to your patches:

 package: remove useless arguments from CMAKETARGETS
 package: remove useless arguments from AUTOTARGETS
 package: remove useless arguments from GENTARGETS
 package: add helper functions to get package name and directory magically

The grep tests are still looking for the package name and directory to
determine the package type.

I'll post a patch shortly.

One other thing with pkg-stats.

Can you think of any way to pull the _VERSION of the packages out of the *.mk
files and show that information in the output html file?

Regards,
Hartley