[Buildroot] Report from the Buildroot Developer Day

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Nov 19 08:24:06 UTC 2011

 >> Rather than handling both staging and target, I would prefer to move to
 >> generating target from staging just before the filesystems are created
 >> (similar to the other target-finalize stuff).

 Arnout>  Well...

 Arnout>  'make clean-target' is currently easy to implement.
 Arnout> Generating target from staging is not.  So I hope you don't
 Arnout> mean that this preference would block the acceptance of 'make
 Arnout> clean-target'.

No, that's not what I'm saying - Just that I rather merge staging/target
before doing any significant work on a clean-staging.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard