[Buildroot] Talk at Embedded Linux Conference Europe

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Nov 7 13:26:39 UTC 2011

Le Wed, 2 Nov 2011 10:15:35 +0100,
Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> a écrit :

> As planned, I gave the talk « Using Buildroot for real projects » on
> Wednesday last week at the Embedded Linux Conference Europe. The room
> was crowded with 50+ people, a pretty good audience compared to many
> other technical talks I've seen during the conference.

For those interested in hearing my terrible french accent, the video is
now available at :

 HD format, 408 MB
 http://free-electrons.com/pub/video/2011/elce/elce-2011-petazzoni-buildroot-for-real-project.webm

 800x450 format, 156 MB
 http://free-electrons.com/pub/video/2011/elce/elce-2011-petazzoni-buildroot-for-real-project-450p.webm

All other videos from ELCE are also available at
http://free-electrons.com/blog/elce-2011-videos/.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons