[Buildroot] QT support for Buildroot RFS.

Mahanteshwari Hiremath Mahanteshwari.Hiremath at lnties.com
Mon Nov 7 10:11:15 UTC 2011

>What are you going to do? Are you going to compile the final program on your target device directly? What is the problem with cross-compiling?

>Yegor

Hi,
Cross compiling is not a problem, I can able to do it. But I want to compile my program directly on target device using qmake, I want to have qmake support on my target.
So only I wanted some suggestions in executing this.

Regards,
Mahanteshwari.

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.