[Buildroot] Talk at Embedded Linux Conference Europe

Jonathan Dumaresq jdumaresq at cimeq.qc.ca
Mon Nov 7 13:39:21 UTC 2011

Hi thomas,

I leave in montreal,  Quebec and we have a french student that does his
stages here. You are not alone with this french accent when you speak in
english... Lol !

This videos hare very interesting !!!

Continue your grate works !

Jonathan

buildroot-bounces at busybox.net wrote:
> Le Wed, 2 Nov 2011 10:15:35 +0100,
> Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> a écrit :
>
>> As planned, I gave the talk « Using Buildroot for real projects » on
>> Wednesday last week at the Embedded Linux Conference Europe. The room
>> was crowded with 50+ people, a pretty good audience compared to many
>> other technical talks I've seen during the conference.
>
> For those interested in hearing my terrible french accent, the video
> is now available at :
>
>  HD format, 408 MB

http://free-electrons.com/pub/video/2011/elce/elce-2011-petazzoni-buildroot-
for-real-project.webm