[Buildroot] coreutils: stty issue

Yegor Yefremov yegor_sub1 at visionsystems.de
Mon Nov 7 11:27:04 UTC 2011

I need to setup speed of 3Mb/s for a FTDI based device. stty from busybox has a limit of about 1Mb/s. So I disabled stty from busybxo and compiled mainline coreutils. If I execute it I get following error:

# stty
/bin/stty: line 1: ndgetaliasent_rfchdir__sigismemberether_ntoa_rbind_obstack_beginxdr_u_hyperregisterrpcclnt_perrnosgetspent_rposix_fadvise64wctombtimerfd_gettimeposix_spawn_file_actions_destroygetsgnam_rmremapstrcoll__towupper_linw__strtoul_internalsvcfd_createpthread_attr_getschedpolicyether_ntohostmodffiswalpha_IO_getc__wctomb_chkiconv_openrpc_createerr__libc_alloca_cutoff__strtok_rinet6_opt_set_valhtons_dl_addr__getcwd_chkgethostbyname_obstack_allocated_pmrand48__isoc99_wscanfdifftimehsearch__freelocalewcsncpy_IO_str_underflow__getgroups_chkmbsrtowcs__fread_unlocked_chkstrtoq__wcstol_lfchownatseed48_rfgetsgentswab__key_gendes_LOCALpthread_attr_setschedparamsprofil__longjmp_chk__write__connectstrftimemrand48_rtcsendbreakdirfdiconv__iswpunct_lwcpncpy__wcstombs_chk__strtoll_linet6_rth_segmentsrewinddir_

Any idea?

Yegor