[Buildroot] QT support for Buildroot RFS.

Mahanteshwari Hiremath Mahanteshwari.Hiremath at lnties.com
Mon Nov 7 08:16:52 UTC 2011

Hi,
          I am trying to buid buildroot RFS with QT supprt.
I have enabled C++ support in toolchain and Qt support in package selection --> Graphic libraries --> Qt.
after 'make'  I can see qmake getting installed in staging/usr/bin.

What are the necessary changes(settings) i have to do inorder to get qmake installed in target/bin and libraries in target/lib(nothing but RFS).

Kindly suggest me.

Regards,
Mahanteshwari Hiremath.

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.