[Buildroot] removed first argument from *TARGETS

Gerhard Heift ml-buildroot-20110324-cba5 at gheift.de
Fri Mar 25 08:54:08 UTC 2011

Hello,

I invested a little bit of time to understand the Makesystem of
buildroot. After this I rewrote it a little bit to purge the first
argument from the GENTARGETS, AUTOTARGETS and CMAKETARGETS macros.
I also added a variable $(PKG_DIR) which points to the package
directory, which is in some packages used to copy extra files to the
target.
([1], [2], [3], doc: [4])

After this I reordered all packages into categories, to cleanup the
package directory. [5]

Beside there is a little patch, which fixes a link in the documentation:
[6]

I hope, you can use some of the work I have done.

Regards,
  Gerhard

[1] https://github.com/gheift/buildroot/commit/a423ae05caa41b28a03cbc3d0f104c7154e0c608
[2] https://github.com/gheift/buildroot/commit/092381ecb395bf609e2f1e58d61b6ce6d4fcd953