[Buildroot] u-boot, setup SD card, BeagleBoard-xM

Torsten Mohr tmohr at s.netic.de
Tue Mar 15 17:29:12 UTC 2011

Hello,

i found that hint when i googled, but directly after it the note that the
patch is deprecated as it is included in u-boot since version x.y.z.

I have to say that i did not verify what version comes with buildroot (it
actually is 2010.06), but the patched version was quite old.

I configured "omap3_beagle", which becomes omap3_beagle_config for u-boot.

In the mailing list for beagleboard it seems somebody else also has weird
output from u-boot.bin that comes with buildroot.

Best regards,
Torsten.