[Buildroot] libdrm tries to compile before cairo

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jul 25 12:19:14 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Barry" == Barry Kauler <bkauler at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

Sorry, I know this is an old mail, but here goes anyway.

 Barry> Hi, I am a first-time user of Buildroot. It has been chugging along
 Barry> nicely, but libdrm has failed to compile.

 Barry> It reports that 'cairo.h' is missing. Which it is, cairo has not yet
 Barry> been compiled in the target.

I think the problem is caused by a missing host-pkg-config dependency,
so libdrm ends up using your host pkg-config (and presumably
cairo.pc). I've fixed it in git, care to retest?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard