[Buildroot] how buildroot handles sysroot in cross tool chain

raymond zhao raymond.zhao.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:30:11 UTC 2011

Hi,
I have a question in my head for a while: When we build cross tool
chains, there always is a sysroot path hide in the compiler. The
problem is, this path is a absolutely path. So, if we move the tool
chain to other locations, the sysroot path will be broken. How could I
distribute my tool chain to other developer's work station if I they
can only access their HOME directory? Since they have different user
name, their home directory will has different path. I do not want
every one spend a long time to build the tool chain. Is it even
possible?

thanks,
raymond