[Buildroot] [pull request] libnspr, libnss, and orc packages

Will Newton will.newton at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:54:47 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> wrote:

>  Will> A few patches adding some new packages that I have been sitting on for a while.
>  Will> The following changes since commit c80224a3a05e41af5a32e1c663fd3853f313382b:
>
>  Will>   toolchain/gcc: bump 4.6.x version to 4.6.1 (2011-06-28 15:19:13 +0200)
>
>  Will> are available in the git repository at:
>  Will>   git://github.com/willnewton/buildroot.git for-upstream
>
>  Will> Paul Burton (1):
>  Will>       orc: New package for the Oil Runtime Compiler
>
>  Will> Will Newton (2):
>  Will>       libnspr: New package.
>  Will>       libnss: Add new package.
>
> Thanks, care to send the individual patches to the list as well. Sven
> Neumann has also posted an orc patch, what are the differences between
> his and this one?

The patch for orc that I sent has a little more extra cleanup stuff in
it. I'm not the original author so I'll have to check what the precise
difference is.

The libnspr/libnss ones have been on the list in March and April so I
assumed there was no more review comments to come on those. I'll send
them again anyway.