[Buildroot] Build Fails with ruby-1.9.2-p0

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Jul 7 06:49:21 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Boumenot <boumenot at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Christopher> I bisected from the last commit against the ruby package
 Christopher> to tip, and it appears that this commit broke the ruby
 Christopher> build.  If I revert it on tip, it builds just fine.

 Christopher> commit 7e3e8ec040b06d6e2fb69e55c004f1ebc02c76d0
 Christopher> Author: Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at sunsite.dk>
 Christopher> Date:   Fri Apr 29 15:40:58 2011 +0200

 Christopher>     package/Makefile.in: CFLAGS/LDFLAGS: don't add -I / -L args for STAGING_DIR

Thanks, but the -I / -L flags probably just masked away the fact that
ruby was looking at your /usr/lib. The real fix is presumably to not let
it do so, but it would be easier to do so if I could reproduce your
build issue.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard