[Buildroot] Turning of IPv6 ??

Sagaert Johan sagaert.johan at skynet.be
Mon Jan 24 09:02:38 UTC 2011

Hi

I have a problem with ipV6 (nslookup takes 10..20 seconds)  if  i disable
ipv6 in busybox only it is solved, so i leave ipv6 in the kernel and uclibc
enabled.
The toplevel setting for ipv6 is also still enabled.

When i do a clean build with the config files i saved before the cleaning, i
noticed that the ipv6 is back on in busybox ...
I suspect the toplevel ipv6 setting is causing this and seems to modifie the
busybox setting for ipv6..

If everything is build, i change the busybox setting and do a rebuild of
busybox to get it right.
So its anoying i can not use the config files in the first build pas.

What can i do about it ?

Johan