[Buildroot] dtc (device tree compiler)

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 22:45:59 UTC 2011

Sorry I was not clear enough.

I dont see a .dtb file anywhere after building the kernel, it just isnt
there.

I can see mention of libfdt and if_changed_dep,bootcc in the Makefile, but,
... I guess I am not quite a Makefile guru.

Maybe some dependency is not being satisfied that I need to setup in .config
somewhere?

Charles

--
Charles Krinke