[Buildroot] Problem when running a Qt program on AT91SAM9M10

Anders Gabert anga at syntronic.com
Tue Feb 22 08:10:07 UTC 2011

Hi

I have a problem when running a Qt example program on AT91SAM9M10.

I’m using Buildroot 2010.11 and have selected and compiled Qt.
I get a bunch of Qt libs under usr/lib.

To test Qt I have compiled the calculator under the example widgets when running it on
the unit a get the error below. As you can see there are characters missing in the error text.
When looking in the Qt code, I think the last line should be
“Cannot create Qt for Embedded Linux data directory: %s”.
Has anyone had the same problem or a solution to it.

# ./calculator -qws
QString::arg: Argument missing: "/proc/%1/exe" , 384
Qtig:r:Agmn isn:"po/1ee 8 ?
Qtig:r:Agmn isn:"po/1ee 8 ?
Qtig:r:Agmn isn:%ted,/
Qtig:r:Agmn isn:"1qebde-2 ?????