[Buildroot] [RFC] Add systemd to buildroot

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Tue Dec 20 21:14:29 UTC 2011

On Wednesday 23 November 2011 22:35:54 Maxime Ripard wrote:
> > thanks for good work. I don't see any patches where adding systemd
> > specific services.
> > Are they in your queue or this was only basic patches?
>
> It's still a work to be done.
> Once we will have a nice way to add systemd to buildroot, which is not
> sure yet, I guess we will add the systemd units one unit at a time.

 It would help to accept the systemd changes if you would add a systemd
definition for at least one package.  That helps us to review the impact
of the changes.

 Regards,
 Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540