[Buildroot] Some informations about new 2011.11 features

Thomas De Schampheleire patrickdepinguin+buildroot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 07:14:54 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas,

On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:11 AM, Thomas Petazzoni
> Hello,
>
> I have published recently a blog post that describes some of the
> 2011.11 new features that I think aren't really obvious to use:
>
>  http://free-electrons.com/blog/buildroot-2011-11/
>
> As soon as I have some time, I will work on integrating those
> informations into the Buildroot documentation, where it actually
> belongs.

I like that write-up, it makes some things very clear. I'm looking
forward to seeing it in the documentation, indeed.

By the way, regarding Xenomai, the original patch was proposed by
Benoît Mauduit. What I did was update it based on my and others'
comments, and resend (Benoît was apparently busy these days and did
not have enough time to do it himself).