[Buildroot] USB FAT drive in Linux on MPC8321

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 19:15:08 UTC 2011

Dear Thomas:

In doing a bit googling last night, I found mention of a usb mount point
being of either type "msdos" or "vfat" and it is entirely possible this
might be the case.

I dont have the target with me at home this weekend, but having a mount
point that is 8.3 centric is at least possible.

If you dont mind, I'll do a bit more research next week as I dont want to
cause any unnecessary effort. As always, I treasure your technically
focused advice as we get this project throuh some qualification testing.

Charles