[Buildroot] 2011.11 zlib headers problem?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Dec 2 14:58:01 UTC 2011

Le Fri, 2 Dec 2011 13:50:28 -0000,
"Will Moore" <will.moore at beraninstruments.com> a écrit :

> > Can you post the Buildroot .config you use to reproduce the problem?
>
> See attached.

Interestingly, here, the build fails when building gdbhost:

configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
./config.status: line 1123: gawk: command not found
config.status: creating testsuite/Makefile
./config.status: line 1123: gawk: command not found
config.status: creating config.h
./config.status: line 1149: gawk: command not found
config.status: error: could not create config.h
make[3]: *** [configure-libiberty] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [/home/test/outputs/will/toolchain/gdbhost-7.3.1/gdb/gdb]
Error 2

(Note: gawk is not available on my build machine, but has been built as
a dependency of ct-ng. I guess the gdbhost build process misses
$(HOST_DIR)/usr/bin in its PATH).

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons