[Buildroot] busybox .config

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:22:47 UTC 2011

Ok, it seems that Mr.Murphy demands I embarrass myself in public once
a week to allow me to see how things work a little bit.

I can see in buildroot/package/busybox/busybox-1.18.x.config which I
believe is the default .config for busybox. Is that correct?

So, I can go "make busybox-menuconfig" and manipulate the .config and
then copy my "tuned" .config to
buildroot/package/busybox/busybox-1.18.x.config and capture the
changes back in svn and sidestep the fact that clean removes the
output directories?

Is this the right path for keeping track of a busybox    .config ??

--
Charles Krinke