[Buildroot] linphone package

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Aug 9 19:44:59 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Yann" == Yann E MORIN <yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr> writes:

 Yann> Peter, All,
 Yann> On Tuesday 09 August 2011 21:25:02 Peter Korsgaard wrote:
 Yann> Maybe it would make sense to add this to the auto-target infrastructure?
 Yann> Either it is unconditionally added, or the package can set a variable to
 Yann> use it, eg. PKG_CONF_PROG_PREFIX = YES

 >> Unconditional should be ok, similar to how we do the ipv6 / nls stuff.

 Yann> OK.

 Yann> I'm also removing it from PKG_CONF_OPT variables. Do you want a
 Yann> single patch that removes all instances in one go, or do you want
 Yann> one patch per package?  I'm tempted to do the latter, so we can
 Yann> revert only those that break.

Up to you. Seems we have it in 21 files. I'll prefer to only commit
post-2011.08 though.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard