[Buildroot] Problems with udev buildroot

Heiko Helmle helman at gmx.net
Mon Aug 8 20:07:15 UTC 2011

-- snip --
[hel at verflixtsl6 xtest]$ grep DEVTMPFS build/linux-2.6.39.4/.config
CONFIG_DEVTMPFS=y
CONFIG_DEVTMPFS_MOUNT=y
-- snip --

I'm using i386 defconfig without any changes (yet) - this seems to enable DEVTMPFS by default.

But after a rebuild with the same .config it looks different now - I'll do a clean rebuild and check again.