[Buildroot] Adding libev to buildroot

Bernhard Roth broth at roth-itk.de
Sun Aug 7 11:10:55 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I am using buildroot for a while now and I always have to add the libev
library for my projects. Libev is a lightweight and powerful alternative
to livevent.
Maybe it's possible to add libev support to the next official version of
buildroot.

Attached I send you the package config files for libev which I use
(based on libevent files)
Please put them into package/libev.

Finally following line has to be added to package/Config.in just after
libevent

source "package/libev/Config.in"

Best regards,

Bernhard Roth