[Buildroot] tic compile stops (resolved)

Michael J. Hammel buildroot at graphics-muse.org
Mon Apr 25 19:24:00 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-04-25 at 11:16 -0600, Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> FYI: Found something that is probably related but I need to investigate
> more.  The version of ncurses with 2010.11 is 5.7.
> This comes from
> http://invisible-island.net/ncurses/ncurses.faq.html#cross_compiles

Okay, even simpler than patching Buildroot - I just had to install a
newer version of ncurses to the host platform.  CentOS 5.4 has ncurses
5.5.  I downloaded and installed 5.7 from source and that fixed the
buildroot build.

Just following up in case someone else runs into this issue.

--
Michael J. Hammel <buildroot at graphics-muse.org>