[Buildroot] building uclibc with CodeSourcery toolchain

Charles Krinke charles.krinke at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 18:51:00 UTC 2011

Is there a way to build the uclibc files using the CodeSourcery toolchain?

I am in the midst of reading how the Makefile fit together a little bit,
although I am not a makefile guru by any means, but it seems to me that it
should be possible to use say the CodeSourcery toolchain to trigger a build
of the uclibc .so binaries.

Admiteddly the CodeSourcery toolchain is glibc, but, ... it seems to me that
in a similar way that we build uclibc or glibc root file systems when
buildroot builds its own toolchain, that we should be able to use the
CodeSourcery toolchain to accomplish a similar task.

--
Charles Krinke