[Buildroot] Device creation

Bill Borton security at conwin.com
Fri Apr 8 21:56:34 UTC 2011

You mean /sys/class/pps is empty?   I would check to make sure
you have everything you need in your kernel.

sysfs support?
pps support?
pps line discipline? (pps is connected to carrier detect. Correct?)

Again, you will not have pps on ttyS1.  It is physically connected to
DCD of your port but it will be it's own device.

-Bill

p.s.  This is a kernel/linux-pps issue.  There are better forums to
discuss this and a lot of info on-line...  Pretty much everything you
need is in the link you provided in your first post.  Read through it
again and play around a bit.