[Buildroot] [Xorg-Server] [GL] No package 'gl' found

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Fri Apr 8 07:06:46 UTC 2011

Hi List,
During configuration of xorg-server I got:

>>> xserver_xorg-server 1.7.5 Configuring
[...]
checking for GL... configure: error: Package requirements (glproto >= 1.4.9 gl >= 7.1.0) were not met:
No package 'gl' found
Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GL_CFLAGS
and GL_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I have checked, and glproto is selected in BR as version 1.4.10. Any
hints which BR config option is responsible for GL?

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521