[Buildroot] Device creation

Marc Leclerc marc-leclerc at signaturealpha.com
Thu Apr 7 17:23:32 UTC 2011

Hi, I am trying to get linuxpps working on my board using ntp. there are
steps described at
http://wiki.enneenne.com/index.php/LinuxPPS_installation which says to
use ldattach to assign the pps signal but so it seem I do not have
ldattach on my buildroot system and tryin to compile util-linux led to
compilation errors. Just wondering if anyone here has the know how to
get my /dev/pps0 created and assigned to my /dev/ttyS1. the steps also
mentions using udev to get the /dev/pps0 created, i have tried installing and
using it and it just messed up my other links

Best regards