[Buildroot] Upgrade of the Xorg-server to newest version

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Apr 7 06:35:33 UTC 2011

>>>>> "Patryk" == Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl> writes:

 Patryk> Dnia 2011-04-06, śro o godzinie 12:03 +0200, Allan W. Nielsen pisze:
 >> This patch series upgrades the XorgServer and all the xlibs + xprotos to newest
 >> version.
 Patryk> Hi Allan,
 Patryk> Thanks for your contribution. I would like to test newest Xorg. Are
 Patryk> these patches already incorporated in buildroot-20110407.tar.bz2
 Patryk> snapshot?

No, they haven't been reviewed / committed yet.

I'm away next week, so don't expect to see it integrated until some time
after that.

To speed it up, it would be very good if you could test the patches.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard