[Buildroot] Upgrade of the Xorg-server to newest version

Allan W. Nielsen a at awn.dk
Wed Apr 6 10:03:14 UTC 2011

This patch series upgrades the XorgServer and all the xlibs + xprotos to newest
version. For test purposes I have also upgraded the ATI driver to its newest
version, it might be necessary to upgrade the remaining part of the x drivers.
To solve compilation errors it was necessary to upgrade the udev daemon, here I
have chosen version 151 (newest version is 167). The only reason for this
is that 151 is the default version on my system, and therefor I knew this
version could play well together with the remaining components.

This is my first patch for buildroot, so there is properly some bugs and other
problems... Therefore I will be happy to receive some comments.

Best regards
Allan W. Nielsen