[Buildroot] Buildroot Developer Day at ELCE, October 29th

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Sep 28 08:37:03 UTC 2010

Hello,

As announced in June [1], we are organizing a "Buildroot Developer Day"
in Cambridge, UK, on Friday 29th October. This date and location has
been choosen because it is just after the Embedded Linux Conference
Europe event [2].

This Buildroot Developer Day is open to Buildroot developers, and will
allow to discuss Buildroot current issues, Buildroot future, etc. Even
if you can't make it to the event, feel free to share your ideas and
wishes about Buildroot before that date so that your suggestions can be
discussed during the Developer Day.

For the moment, I've noted the participation of :

 1. Peter Korsgaard
 2. Yann E. Morin
 3. Lionel Landwerlin
 4. Thomas Petazzoni

We have a few places available, so don't hesitate to candidate if
you're an active Buildroot developer/contributor/user.

The event will take place at CB2 Bistro <http://www.cb2bistro.com/>,
and will start at 10 AM (the time at which CB2 opens). This place will
offer us: free Internet access, possibility of drinks and lunch.

[1] http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/buildroot/2010-June/035491.html
[2] http://www.embeddedlinuxconference.com/elc_europe10/index.html
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons