[Buildroot] "make menuconfig" possibly broken in git master

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sat Sep 25 20:56:31 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Bjørn" == Bjørn Forsman <bjorn.forsman at gmail.com> writes:

Hi,

 Bjørn> I think I've found the exact issue: package/config/zconf.tab.c wasn't
 Bjørn> being rebuilt.
 Bjørn> I removed that file, it got rebuilt and the issue was gone.
 Bjørn> I think 'make distclean' should clean package/config/zconf.tab.c (and
 Bjørn> all *.o files in
 Bjørn> package/config/) or this issue may appear next time package/config/ is
 Bjørn> synced with upstream.

The distclean does clean everything currently used, but the problem is
that these files used to exist in package/config, but are now in
output/build/buildroot-config, and the original makefile gets a bit
confused when there's old files in package/config.