[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch for-2010.11/remove-oldstyle-hooks

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu Sep 16 12:31:16 UTC 2010

 >> Pulled and pushed, thanks a lot!

 Thomas> Thanks!

 Thomas> Hum, ok, but you had comments on patches 14, 18 and 40, which I was
 Thomas> fixing yesterday evening. So am I supposed to fix them separatly now
 Thomas> that you pulled the whole series ?

Ohh, sorry - I waited a few days, but didn't see it getting fixed, so I
pulled and fixed it myself.

My comment on patch 18 was wrong, but I've fixed the other two (just
doing a test compile with dmraid now to verify).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard