[Buildroot] New util-linux-ng and running version of xfsprogs 3.1.3

Marcus Osdoba marcus.osdoba at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 11 08:54:37 UTC 2010

Shortly I submitted patches for util-linux-ng and xfsprogs. Please feel free to test them
and check the coding "standards" of br.

I read, that integrating util-linux-ng is one goal for further development.
This patch would be a big step into this direction.

I reported an xfslib not found error some weeks ago (this was reported yesterday again - not by me).
This xfsprogs 3.1.3 patch would resolve this newly reported issue, too.

Thanks and kind regards,
Marcus