[Buildroot] Is there any chance to compile old buildroot on new distro

Sasha Yohananov yohananov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 13:51:52 UTC 2010

Paulius, Peter,
a lot of thanks for your responses.

Paulius, 'glibc-static' really helped and despite of errors in some of
packages (php5) it compiled at long last.

Peter, I guess the buildroot I hold is one of the versions came on
August-December 2008.
I got it from sub-contractor with some changes my company ordered and
started working on it on January 2009.
I tried to find all over the code any clue of version but unfortunately I
found nothing.

Thank you ever so much
Sasha.