[Buildroot] /dev mounted additionally at /mnt

Dennis Borgmann dennis.borgmann at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:23:08 UTC 2010

Hello Paulius!

Thank you for this FAST help. The problem was really inside inittab. I
would never have checked that file. The following line does not belong
there:

null::sysinit:/bin/mount -o remount,rw /

I commented it out and everything is the way it should be. Only question
is, why did it get into that file ever at all?

Thank you a whole lot!

Dennis