[Buildroot] Buildroot with Alsa-Lib Question

Jon Ambrose jonathan.ambrose at live.uwe.ac.uk
Thu Nov 18 13:12:10 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I hope you can help.

Basically I am trying to get Flite 1.4 (Text synthesis application) working
on my embedded Arm IGEP v2 Platform, using Buildroot.

For this to work and my applications to cross compile, I need
libasound_module_pcm_pulse.so located in /usr/lib/alsa-lib/ however nothing
like that appears. This library I think is part of something called Pulse
Audio. Which I don't think Buildroot offers does it?

Does anyone have any advice or suggestions?

This project is for my Undergraduate course, and currently I just feel like
I have hit a brick wall.

Cheers,

Jon