[Buildroot] Build fails aound host-mtd-1.3.1

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Wed May 26 10:20:38 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Barry" == Barry Bridges <barry at disignconsultants.com> writes:

 Barry> Hi all,
 Barry> I have a build error towards the end of the build process, not 100% sure where
 Barry> the failure lies but the error and few preceding lines are below with my
 Barry> .config.  If I type make again it finishes the build, but I?m not sure if the
 Barry> build is correct or complete.

You didn't post enough to show the error, but it's probably the parallel
build issue with ubi we recently (post-rc2) fixed in mtd-utils. I'll put
out rc3 later today or tomorrow, could you in the mean time give the
latest nightly snapshot a try instead?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard