[Buildroot] Graphing package dependencies

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon May 17 06:46:06 UTC 2010

 Thomas> I've slightly improved this script, and it is now capable of generating
 Thomas> the dependency graph for a full Buildroot configuration, i.e taking
 Thomas> into account all packages that have been selected.

 Thomas> See http://free-electrons.com/~thomas/buildroot-full-dependencies.pdf
 Thomas> for a fairly large example involving X.org and Gtk.

 Thomas> As always, the code is available in
 Thomas> http://git.buildroot.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot/log/?h=graph-dependencies.
 Thomas> Besides the modifications in the script itself, the modifications in
 Thomas> the rest of Buildroot are very small.

Great! Care to write a bit of documentation about it, then I'll pull it?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard