[Buildroot] mdev

Marcel korgull at home.nl
Mon May 10 20:56:47 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.  I checked out devtmpfs and will try that. It looks
promising.

For some reason assigning a fixed major to my devices stopped working. I still
used this with the 2.6.28 kernel but now with the 2.6.33 it just won't work.
Perhaps I missed something to why this doesn't work.

Best regards,
Marcel