[Buildroot] Build Error!

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Thu May 6 20:57:53 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Sameer" == Sameer Bobade <skbobade at gmail.com> writes:

 Sameer> Hi,
 Sameer> I am trying to build the Linux Kernel 2.6 for i386 core 2.

 Sameer> I gave make command after configuration and during the process of gmp following
 Sameer> error came:

 Sameer> configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
 Sameer> configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
 Sameer> configure: error: --target is not appropriate for GMP
 Sameer> Use --build=CPU-VENDOR-OS if you need to specify your CPU and/or system
 Sameer> explicitly.  Use --host if cross-compiling (see "Installing GMP" in the
 Sameer> manual for more on this).
 Sameer> make: *** [/home/Sameer/buildroot-2010.02/output/toolchain/gmp-4.2.4-host
 Sameer> /.configured] Error 1

Strange - Could you provide some more details please? (E.G. what were
the lines above these, what is your buildroot .config?)

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard