[Buildroot] Build Error!

Sameer Bobade skbobade at gmail.com
Sat May 1 11:35:10 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am trying to build the Linux Kernel 2.6 for i386 core 2.

I gave make command after configuration and during the process of *gmp
*following
error came:

configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host, --target
configure: error: --target is not appropriate for GMP
Use --build=CPU-VENDOR-OS if you need to specify your CPU and/or system
explicitly.  Use --host if cross-compiling (see "Installing GMP" in the
manual for more on this).
make: ***
[/home/Sameer/buildroot-2010.02/output/toolchain/gmp-4.2.4-host/.configured]
Error 1

Please tell me how to work around...

--
Yours,