[Buildroot] QT embedded working with Xorg?

William Wagner will_wagner at carallon.com
Tue Mar 30 13:18:07 UTC 2010

On 30/03/2010 14:11, Damien Borie wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a simple question : is Qt Embedded compatible with Xorg?
> I have an application made for Qt Embedded with Framebuffer, and I had
> to change my distribution to use the server X Xorg, but now the
> application isn't working.
> Of what I see when searching, I'm afraid I must use QT and not QT
> Embedded, and as it's not included in Buildroot, I'm a bit reticent...
> Is there any option I don't know which allows to use X server?

You need to use Qt compile for X11 for it to work with XOrg. I have
modified Qt in my tree to make it an option to build for X. Give me a
couple of days and I'll calean it up and send it to the list.

Will

Will Wagner                                     will_wagner at carallon.com
Development Manager                      Office Tel: +44 (0)20 7371 2032
Carallon Ltd, Studio G20, Shepherds Building, Rockley Rd, London W14 0DA