[Buildroot] Compilation error of Buildroot with X server

Damien Borie dbe at terawatt.fr
Wed Mar 10 11:28:07 UTC 2010

I tried some changes in the configuration but with no results. But I
think it must be a problem with my toolchain. So I made a new toolchain
with latest version of Crosstool-ng. It's very long (about 18h).
Unfortunately, when I've try a "make clean" in buildroot directory, to
restart compilation at beginning, it deleted my newly created toolchain,
whereas it's an external toolchain. I report this since I don't know if
it's normal.
Here we go again for the toolchain compilation :(
If nothing changes with the new toolchain, I will need some help as I'm
a bit lost in Buildroot Xorg/X11 configuration. So, if anybody has an
idea to solve my problem...

Thanks.
Damien.