[Buildroot] Pull request for branch x11r75patches

H Hartley Sweeten hartleys at visionengravers.com
Tue Mar 9 22:58:58 UTC 2010

On Tuesday, March 09, 2010 3:50 PM, Will Wagner wrote:
> I have setup a repository with my x11r7.5 changes merged into Paulius's
> changes that have already been commited.
>
> Most just bump things to newer version, but also have converted mesa3d
> to autotools and added more option support when building xserver.

Hello,

Just an observation...

Is it really necessary for the x11r7 packages to have the version information
in the Config.in?  I don't think any of the other packages show this in the
help and it just adds more work when the versions get bumped.  If a user
"really" needs to know what the version is they can look at the associated
*.mk file.

Regards,
Hartley