[Buildroot] buildroot with X fails

Malenboim Vadim vadim.malenboim at elbitsystems.com
Tue Mar 9 07:33:31 UTC 2010

Hello,
I've successfully compiled buildroot with X when the target architecture
was selected as i386.
Now I tried to do the same with a clean build but for x86_64 it's my
real target board ATOM SOM7562,
But it failed with the following error :

checking for GL... configure: error: Package requirements (glproto >=
1.4.9 gl >= 7.1.0) were not met:

No package 'gl' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GL_CFLAGS
and GL_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

Again this error didn't appear with the i386 build.
I'm building on a ubuntu 2.16.31-19-generic x86_64

Any guldens would be appreciated .

Thanks in advance.

Vadim Malenboim
Embedded Software Eng.
Elbit Land Systems & C4I - Tadiran.
Office   :972-4-8315075
Mobile  :972-4-4925862
Fax      :972-4-8315657

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.