[Buildroot] Patch to allow iproute2 without IPv6 requirement

Darcy Watkins DWatkins at tranzeo.com
Mon Mar 8 14:49:15 UTC 2010

Hi Peter,

After some second thought, the "IPV6_OPT" variable I used in the patch
part to iproute2.mk should probably have an appropriate prefix prepended
to it to avoid potential for future namespace conflicts in case
something similar happens for another package.

For example use "IPROUTE2_IPV6_OPT" or something similar instead of
"IPV6_OPT".

I've also just submitted the patch to iproute2 code itself upstream.

Regards,

Darcy