[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch linux-cleanup

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jun 22 20:15:48 UTC 2010

On Sun, 20 Jun 2010 21:22:48 +0200
Thomas Petazzoni <thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:

> Ah, ok, I misunderstood. Fixed in my tree, will be part of the next
> push. I'll let you know when it's ready.

The next (and hopefully final) push has been made. Changes since the
last one :

 * Do not touch the OABI_COMPAT kernel option

 * At compile time do :
	make <image-type>
	if modules:
		make modules

   At install time do :
	cp <image-path> $(BINARIES_DIR)
	if modules:
		make modules_install

   At initramfs regeneration time do :
	make <image-type>

 * Minor Config.in improvements (tabulations, help texts, etc.)

As usual, available in the linux-cleanup branch at
git://git.busybox.net/~tpetazzoni/git/buildroot.

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons